Name: Liz Schneider
How You Know Her: Blogger over at Sequins and Stripes
2. Ideal Dinner Party Guest List: Jessica Alba because she seems super down to earth and adorable. The Olsen Twins so I could pick their brain about fashion and style. Ellen Degeneres, because she cracks me up.
3. Favorite Street Style Star: Poppy Delevigne - I love her feminine, flirty style. She has fun with it!
4. Bucket List: Visit 50 places I have never been! This bucket list started two years ago and I’ve crossed 7 countries off of my list!
5. Coffee Table Staple: My vintage brass ashtray filled with matchbooks I’ve collected over the years.
8. Screen Saver: My screensaver simply says Chill. A constant reminder to worry less and live more.
9. On Your Nightstand: A stack of unread books, chapstick, a small candle, and a glass of water.
10. Go-To Chicago Restaurant: Gemini Bistro in Lincoln Park is a tried and true favorite.
11. Can’t Live WIthout: My iCloud calendar.
12. Favorite Chicago Neighborhood: I’ve lived in Lincoln Park going on five years, so it holds a special place in my heart! However, I also love the charm of Old Town.
14. Wardrobe Staple: A coat! Living in Chicago, It is important to keep a stock pile of these. My favorites are from Sandro and Maje.
Hi GOLP readers! I’m Alex from Dreams + Jeans. I’m happy to be over here today talking about one of my favorite wardrobe staples: stripes! I have a ridiculous amount of striped pieces from sweaters to silk shirts to shoes - I simply can’t get enough! While I love stripes on their own, they also look amazing paired with other stripes and patterns - especially florals and leopard prints. Below are a few of my favorite striped pieces to add to your collection.