1. Bauble Bar: Let’s get straight to the point. We love baubles so it only makes sense that we’re slightly obsessed with Bauble Bar’s boards. Stay up-to-date with the brand’s new arrivals as well as best sellers or shop by color here, here and here.
Guilty: we are obsessed with Pinterest. Not really sure what life was like before the inspiring little site. Anyways, when it comes to Pinterest there are a few rules we like to follow. A. Only follow those who pin things that are of interest to you B. Be selective on the boards you follow! Although Pinterest gives you the option to “Follow All” for any given person or brand, there may be some boards that you have zero interest in following. Pinterest is an amazing platform for any creative type and it’s especially important for us to continue to be inspired by brands and people that will be of interest to our readers! With that, we wanted to share the wealth on a couple key pinners you may not know about but who continue to inspire us on a daily basis! So, shall we? Below are our top 10 Pincrushes!
1. JoBeth (bootsmc): This girl knows how to pin. Beautiful Soles, A Girl’s Gotta Galla, and Get It Together are a few of our favorite boards by Jo!
2. Carrie Hampton: Columbus blogger and foodie, Carrie pins the perfect mix from fashion to design.
3. Beth Dotolo (Pulp Design Studio): Principal Interior Designer and Owner of Pulp Design Studio. Need we say more? Her interior design boards are killer.
4. Modern Eve: This Dallas lifestyle blogger pins everything from fashion and interiors to party planning and travel. Our cup of tea no doubt.
5. Erin Hiemstra: Erin keeps us in the know on all things style and decor. Lofty Living, Fashion Frenzy and Sweet Slumber are a few notable boards.
6. The Design Files: As the name clearly states, this Australia blog knows a thing or two about design.
8. Maria Killam: Maria is a Vancouver design blogger, author, and colour expert. We particularly love her White Kitchens, Bathrooms and Dinning Room boards.
9. Lauren Wickman: Style File, A Beautiful Home, and Dreamy Places and Spaces are all worth multiple repins!
10. Sadie + Stella: And last but not least, you must follow Sadie + Stella. Her boards are self explanatory and we’re slightly obsessed!
If you haven’t seen the pictures of Kyle DeWoody’s home yet featured on Vogue.com, get ready to swoon. Kyle is the creative director and cofounder of the interior design store, Grey Area. Located in Greenwich Village, her apartment showcases everything from modern art to flea market finds. There’s nothing we love more than inspiring interiors. For the entire feature, be sure check out the article here. Enjoy! - GOLP
(Photos via Vogue / Claiborne Swanson Frank, Styled by Chiara de Rage)