What you need for the perfect fall closet…from head to toe.
1. Striped Tees - Give the tried-and-true stripes a fall update by pairing with a light military jacket or layering over a chambray shirt.
2. Cozy Cardigans - Cozy up this fall with just the right cardigan. Look out for patterns, texture and color to help top off your wardrobe this season.
3. The Chambray Shirt - Totally basic and totally necessary.
4. A Killer Coat - Stand out from the crowd this season with a killer coat. Keep an eye out for classic silhouettes like the timeless trench that you can wear day-in and day-out.
5. Long Sleeve Dresses - The can’t live without fall dress. Style with a leather jacket or tights for instant cool update.
6. Statement Bags - A clutch with room for more than just the essentials is key for us.
7. Ankle Boots - Last and most certainly not least, be sure to invest in some where-everywhere ankle booties this season. Whether you prefer a small heel or flats, ankle boots are great for running around the city and can most certainly take you from day-to-night.
Five days until fashion’s biggest night out! Check out Time Out Chicago’s feature on all you need to know for this year’s FNO here in Chicago.
And don’t forget to stop by Macy’s Water Tower Place! 6:00-9:00 p.m. - Impulse Department - Be there!
Denim goes a long way beyond your favorite pair of jeans. Elle Magazine share’s their round up of favorite skirts, jeans, tops, and jackets in this classic fabric.
All you need is love! Fancy this new print by Jen of Made By Girl. Perfect for any gallery wall or if you just want to add a touch of glam to your home!
Can’t wait to try this vanilla custard with roasted blue berries recipe! Nom.