5 Must-Have Shoes for Fall … All Under $125
This season there are a few key players in the shoe game and we’ve invited Pursuit of Shoes to share her five faves that won’t break the bank!
1. Pointed-toe flats are having a huge resurgence this season! Leopard or nudes styles will carry you through Spring 2013. These babies from Colin Stuart are beyond wallet friendly… grab a pair or three!
2. Ankle Boots are the perfect go-to shoe for Fall. They can easily work from day to night, while still looking casual chic. Go for a monochromatic pair or get funky with these color-blocking boots from Sole Society!
3. Smoking Flats can pull together any outfit and the best part is they are uber comfy! This pair from GAP incorporates Fall’s hottest pattern, polka dots.
4. Riding Boots are a must! Pair them with leggings or jeans for any weekend outing - a great leather pair doesn’t have to break the bank thanks Sole Society!
5. Cap Toe Heel feel oh-so sophisticated and girly!
ASOS took a preppy take on the cap toe but I’m also loving metal cap toes from Zara and Steve Madden!