What you need for the perfect fall closet…from head to toe.
1. Striped Tees - Give the tried-and-true stripes a fall update by pairing with a light military jacket or layering over a chambray shirt.
2. Cozy Cardigans - Cozy up this fall with just the right cardigan. Look out for patterns, texture and color to help top off your wardrobe this season.
3. The Chambray Shirt - Totally basic and totally necessary.
4. A Killer Coat - Stand out from the crowd this season with a killer coat. Keep an eye out for classic silhouettes like the timeless trench that you can wear day-in and day-out.
5. Long Sleeve Dresses - The can’t live without fall dress. Style with a leather jacket or tights for instant cool update.
6. Statement Bags - A clutch with room for more than just the essentials is key for us.
7. Ankle Boots - Last and most certainly not least, be sure to invest in some where-everywhere ankle booties this season. Whether you prefer a small heel or flats, ankle boots are great for running around the city and can most certainly take you from day-to-night.
- mademoiselleconroy likes this
- katemarrin likes this
- faye-jones likes this
- kellykovetskouture likes this
- twentysometink reblogged this from thegirlsoflincolnpark
- chicagodoll reblogged this from thegirlsoflincolnpark and added:
- sidneyerin likes this
- prepandthecity reblogged this from thegirlsoflincolnpark
- tresladies likes this
- dirtycoastfsn likes this
- alutamillloves likes this
- thegirlsoflincolnpark posted this