Everyone probably has the beauty obsessed friend in their life — ours is Anne. Today she shares with us her daily necessities and what’s in her bag. Enjoy! - GOLP
1. Marc Jacobs - Daisy Perfume Roller ($20) - You never know who you are going to meet and where.. so why not smell your best?
2. NARS - Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo ($41) - Gives the perfect glow when heading straight from work to meet friends for happy hour. Also comes in several color palettes: Hungry Heart, Orgasm/ Laguna (Personal Favorite) or Sin/Casino.
3. Sephora - Retractable Travel Blush Brush ($22) - Comes in handy when primping on the go! The best part, it keeps your purse makeup free!
4. Boscia - Green Tea Blotting Linens ($10) - These little life savers remove excess oil and shine but still leaves your make up looking flawless (100% natural too!).
5. Chanel - Glossimer ($29.50) - For the day to night shade, I recommend Hibiscus. It adds a pop of color to your face and outfit — just apply more for a night out!
6. Anthropologie - Free Skate Headband ($32) - The Windy City definitely creates issues throughout the season when it comes to taming your hair. When I first moved to Chicago, I learned the hard way. Now I keep one of these with me at all times.
7. Aveda - Hand Relief Lotion ($20) - These cold winters definitely take a toll on your body and lets not forget one of the most important parts, your hands. This lotion gives your hands the moisture needed to get you through the day..and it comes in minis!
8. Apple - iPod Headphones ($29) - Public transportation - enough said.
9. Smashbox - Orgasm Nail Polish ($18) - Let’s face the facts, I am obsessed with nail polish. I never forget to accessorize even if that means painting my nails specifically for each outfit. Current winter favorites include Essie Smokin’ Hot and the classic OPI Lincoln Park After Dark.
10. Maybelline - Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara ($8) - Probably my favorite makeup item. Nothing is better than making your eyes pop. Personally, I don’t believe in buying expensive mascara. My secret? Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost.