From custom wedding invitations to event branding, the fabulous duo behind Nico and Lala can literally bring any wedding or party idea to life! Take a peek below at some of Nicole and Lauren’s hilarious answers and be sure to follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
1. What’s on your…bar cart: Nico: Champagne! We love a reason to celebrate, and champagne is just one of those things that makes you feel fancy!
2. Ideal dinner party guest list: Lala: Chelsea Handler, Andy Cohen and JT. Is that weird?
3. Sh*t List:Nico: This Chicago winter is on my shit list!! I’m pretty sure the groundhog lied.
4. Coffee Table Staple: Nico: Candles! They just make you feel relaxed after a long day. We’re slightly obsessed with the Bath and Body Work Candles. Try ‘em.
5. Can’t Live Without Apps:Nico: Instagram and Uber.. Uber makes not having a car in the city, so much easier!
6. Bucket List:Lala: To be featured in Martha Stewart Weddings. It’ll happen one day!!
7. Pinterest Board:Nico: Most of our work is for weddings, so we pin new things constantly to our Wedding Bells board!
8. Spotify Playlist:Lala: I listen to Spotify radio mostly..Country or Mumford!
9. Screen Saver: Nico: I actually don’t have a screen saver…Maybe I should design myself something?! I have so many windows up at all times it would never be seen! Sad, right?!
10. On Your Nightstand:Lala: Architectural Digest, the spring J.Crew Catalog, InStyle and my devotional.
11. Go-To Chicago Restaurant: Nico: RPM Italian.. the food, wine and atmosphere, I love everything about this place! The burssel sprout salad is just divine.
12. Can’t Live Without: Lala: Starbucks, my iPhone, cheese and red wine.
13. Neighborhood: Nico: Old Town!
14. Must-Stop Shop:Lala: Art Effect in Lincoln Park! They have the most unique gifts, clothes, and jewelry. It’s amazing and one of those places you can find something for everyone.
15. Wardrobe Stable: Nico: My Tory Burch black flats.. They’re classic and comfortable…And they go with everything!
16. Favorite Beauty Products: Lala: Benefit’s “Hello Flawless” and “They’re Real” Mascara. I’m blonde and basically have clear eye lashes, so the mascara changed my life..Oh, and lip gloss.
17. Must-Have Accessory: Nico: Scarves! No matter if it’s winter or summer, they can change up an outfit in seconds.
19. One thing you’re looking forward to this summer: Nico: Cocktails on rooftops and patios! This winter has been so drab, I cannot wait to lose the puffer and put on a sundress!
20. Must-Have Item For The Perfect Soiree: Lala: It’s all about the invitation. it sets the tone and then all the other details fall into place!
Though we love accessories of all kinds, nothing beats a stylish pair of sunglasses! From the spring runways to the street style scene, bold styles are definitely taking over. Whether you prefer cat eye, round, or floral, eye-catching sunnies add a touch of glam to any Spring ensemble! And with the plethora of options available we know it can be hard to nail down the right style for you. That’s why we took it upon ourselves to to round up some of the most stylish sunnies available now! Which ones you’ll be wearing this season? Xo - GOLP
Mark your calendars, ladies! Just in time for spring, our beloved Madewell is finally opening their doors in the Gold Coast - 932 Rush Street to be exact!
Happening next Wednesday, April 3rd you can stock up on all your Spring staples. From basic silk dresses to chambray shirts, there is certainly too much to covet. May we also add, the first 150 people in the store will recieve a mystery gift card ranging in price from $10 dollars to $500 dollars! And lucky for you, we’ve rounded up our 10 must-have pieces to buy next week. Let the countdown begin! - GOLP
We’re not the least bit surprised that leather will continue to be a staple in our closets come Spring! Leather frocks such as skirts and shorts are investment-worthy items for sure, and thanks to different silhouettes and gorgeous colors, warm weather leather pieces have officially rendered themselves as a fresh choice for Spring! So whether you prefer colorful tops or eye-catching skirts we’ve rounded up some swoon-worthy pieces that fit the bill below! Happy Shopping! - GOLP
It’s that time of year to start stocking up on your easygoing footwear! Target has so many standout colorful and printed sandals that our top picks below will easily become your warm-weather staples. Whether you prefer gladiator or the classic flip flop, we’ve gathered a mix of amazing styles you must try this spring! Happy Shopping! - GOLP
Hi GOLP readers! I’m Alex from Dreams + Jeans. I’m happy to be over here today talking about one of my favorite wardrobe staples: stripes! I have a ridiculous amount of striped pieces from sweaters to silk shirts to shoes - I simply can’t get enough! While I love stripes on their own, they also look amazing paired with other stripes and patterns - especially florals and leopard prints. Below are a few of my favorite striped pieces to add to your collection.