1. Neighborhood: I’m currently living in Lakeview which has been so much fun to explore. One of my other favorite neighborhoods in the city is the Gold Coast as well! It’s close to the hustle and bustle of downtown, but still has an old Chicago neighborhood vibe that I love.
4. Must-do Chicago Summer Activity: This is my first summer in Chicago, so exploring as many neighborhoods as possible has been a priority of mine! I also love going to cubs games, laying on the beach, and dining al fresco-basically anything I can do to enjoy the warm weather.
5. Style Inspiration: There are truly so many people that inspire me with their style! A few that come to mind right away are Miranda Kerr, Jackie Kennedy-Onasis, Olivia Palermo, and Chrissy Teigen.
6. Dream Job: Working in-house PR for a major fashion label, fashion editor for Cosmopolitan, or being able to run my own fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog as my full time job!
7. Motto: I’m going to borrow Tina Fey’s famous line and go with “say yes, and you’ll figure it out afterwards”. Of course, this shouldn’t apply to everything in your life, but when an incredible opportunity displays itself, I’m learning that you should do everything you can to make it work.
8. Nail Polish Color: Essie’s Lilacism.
9. Closet Staple: A great pair of skinny jeans, a chambray top, and a killer pair of heels.
10. Chicago Boutique: I love shopping on Southport Street. I know these aren’t boutiques, but there isn’t a Topshop or Zara store in Denver, so having access to those stores has been pretty awesome!