Ok. I LOVE Jillian Harris. I was such a fan of her when she was on the bachelorette and now she’s KILLING it. Whether she’s updating her oh-so-cute instagram feed or co-hosting Vancouver’s Love It Or List It, it’s truly hard to miss Jillian Harris these days (Byeeeeee, Ed!).
Jillian’s beautiful, eclectic home was recently featured on Style At Home and I had to share. The color palette, patterns and layout are truly on point that I would be more than happy to call this place my own. Jillian did such a good job mixing inherited family antiques with her eclectic, modern day style which can truly be hard to do!
A few of my favorite things from Jillian’s Eclectic Home Tour:
- Pattern mixing of pillows in the living room and guest bedroom. Major inspiration that I might need to scoop up some new pillows from Caitlin Wilson.
- The white kitchen mixed with the blue tiled backsplash (LOVE) + the unique antiqued chandeliers over the kitchen island.
- Note to self: MUST find a large gold antique wall mirror.
- The wash of of the living room coffee table.
- The wing back chairs overlooking the kitchen.
- The french doors leading to the outdoor entertaining space.
- Speaking of the outdoor space, the twinkly lights, mix of throw blankets and pillows, and the array of candles around the fire place is true perfection!!!
So I only have one question for Jillian – WHEN can I move in?!
You can head right this way for the entire Style At Home Feature. Have a lovely Friday, friends! Xo. Lauren
Photos by Janis Nicolay for Style At Home