It’s that time of year again to celebrate each and every one of our hosts. Whether your stopping by a friends apartment for "friendsgiving" or going back home for the holidays. It’s important we properly thank those who take the time to host us during this busy time of year. With that, today is one of our ultimate favorite gift guides to put together. Gifts for the hostess can be affordable, but more importantly, fun and chic. We rounded up so many great gift ideas for the hostess with the mostess that we’ll take one of each. How cute is this vintage kitchen timer? With the price tag of $19.99 it can make a great addition to anyone’s home.
Let’s not forget about our Etsy Shops of the Week who are still offering GOLP readers 10%-15% off their shops. Make sure to stop by Michelle Dwight’s shop for 10% off their “Eat, Drink and Be Merry” Pillow with GOLP10 at checkout.
C. Wonder is also a fabulous destination for cute and affordable gifts for the hostess. We’re slightly obsessed with their monogramed gifts including this colorful plate, this cork stopper and their lucite letters. Below are over 30 gifts to choose from. Happy Shopping! - GOLP
1. Monogram Plate // 2. Chevron Glass Plate // 3. Small Gold Lacquer Tray // 4. Wide Stripe Print // 5. Gold Ikat Dinner Plates // 6. Bamboo Bar Set // 7. But First, Champagne (15% off with TGOLP15 at Checkout - Ends 12/20) // 8. Eat, Drink and Be Merry Pillow (10% with GOLP at Checkout) // 9. Gold Chevron Glasses - Set of 4 // 10. Gold Chevron Tea Set // 11. Cloth Gold Foil Napkins // 12. Monogram Wine Stopper // 13. Lucite Ampersand // 14. Metallic Faux Knit Print Pillow // 15. Key Measuring Spoons // 16. More Gin, Please Print // 17. Nico and Lala 2014 Calendar // 18. Champagne Wine Tote // 18. Vintage Kitchen Timer // 19. Matches Strike // 20. Mr and Mrs Glasses // 21. Leopard Card Set // 22. Winter Cocktails // 23. Gnome Cookie Jar // 24. Gold Stripe Notebook // 25. Many Thanks Note Cards // 26. Gold Cocktail Shaker // 27. Brie Cheese Tray // 28. Gramercy & Co Lip Stain Coffee Mug // 29. Gold Place Cards // 30. Bamboo Cheese Knives
1. Boulder Down Vest // 2. Dock Peacoat // 3. Ludlow Topcoat // 4. Broadmoor Quilted Jacket // 5. Cameron Maried Crewneck Sweater // 6. Mill Leather Bill Holder // 7. Slim Rustic Elbow Patch Sweater // 8. Multi Gingham Pocket Square // 9. Set of 6 Rustic Leather Boxed Coasters // 10. Suede Boho Travel Pouch // 11. Cashmere Two-tone Herringbone Scarf // 12. Burbon Glasses (Bottoms Up) // 13. Cotton V-Neck Sweater // 14. Kiehl’s Facial Moisturizer // 15. Clarks Desert Boots // 16. Leather Weekender Bag // 17. Club Monaco iPhone Case // 18. Vintage Oxford Shirt // 19. Red Wing for J.Crew Boots // 20. Mougin & Piquard Watch
It’s our favorite time of year! Gift guide season. This year we’ll be rounding up our favorite products for her, him, the hostess, cook and more! First up is our gift guide for her: for your mom, sister, friend, aunt or daughter. We’ve selected 20 items that we’d love to give or get this holiday season. We’re loving these J.Crew chevron coasters, this C.Wonder “Be Merry” Cheese Board, and this hello card holder! There are seriously too many great gifts to choose from. Happy Holidays! - GOLP
1. The cutest acorn wreath place settings. You can find the entire DIY entertaining tutorial over at Oh So Beautiful Paper.
2. Let’s get graphic. It’s hard to choose just one iPhone cover from Julia Kostreva’s shop.
3. With major changes coming to GOLP after the new year, I love these quotes WWD rounded up. Particularly:
"I change over the time. I don’t have a fixed position. If you do in fashion, you are dead. You have to adapt to the times.” — Karl Lagerfeld at the elite Paris school Sciences Po.
4. Need to master this messy french twist for the holiday party.
5. Sparkle this season with Madewell’s Shimmer Tee.
Today’s Etsy Shop of the Week is brought to you all the way from London, England. Chloe Vaux’s prints and gifts provide cheeky sayings that can make the perfect holiday gift for your friends, sisters or moms on your shopping list this year. “But first, champagne” is probably our favorite followed closely by every other print in her shop. Chloe is offering GOLP readers 15% off now through December 20th! Be sure to use promo code TGOLP15 at checkout!
Stay up-to-date with Chloe over at her blog www.handsomecraft.blogspot.co.uk and on Twitter at @ChloeVaux. Happy Friday! - GOLP