3. DVF: As their Pinterest bio says, all things DVF…all the time. What’s not to love?
4. Piperlime: From the latest holiday recipes to Party Perfect Dresses, Piperlime does a fab job keeping their boards interesting and inspirational! May we also suggest Rachel Zoes Picks and Girl on a Budget!
1. Oxford shirt // 2. Indian Cotton Shirt In Faded Plaid // 3. MacAlister Oxfords // 4. Wallace & Barnes Buffalo Shirt // 5. Nike for Jcrew Vintage // 6. Ray-Ban Aviators // 7. Ebbets Field Flannels Twill Ball Cap // 8. Vintage Fleece Pullover // 9. Caputo & Co Reversible Leather Wrap Bracelet
Let the countdown begin! Only 6 more days until New York Fashion Week! With that, we wanted to celebrate the countdown with one of our favorite street style stars, Olivia Palermo. From statement coats to bold prints, we pretty much love everything about Olivia Palermo’s wardrobe. Which outfit are you coveting? Xo - GOLP
In case you haven’t checked out our Eat, Drink, Enjoy tab, we’re slightly obsessed with good restaurants with great atmospheres. Can you blame us? Chicago Restaurant Week is just around the corner beginning this Friday, February 1st and runs all the way through Sunday, February 10th. This leaves plenty of time to check out some of the city’s most amazing restaurants and you know we’ll be taking part! We tried to stick to our top ten which is basically impossible. So below we have TWENTY of our must-try Chicago restaurants. Where will you be dinning next week? Cheers! - GOLP
1. BellyQ: West Loop. Asian. And delicious. A must, must try.
2. Bistronomic: Gold Coast. Contemporary French (or whatever that means). Great atmosphere.
3. Bistrot Margot: Old Town. French. An absolute GOLP favorite for brunch.
4. Blackbird: West Loop. Contemporary American. Great reviews.
5. Boka: Our hood. Contemporary American. Delicious menu.
6. Cafe Spiaggia: Gold Coast. Italian. Lady Gaga dines at the Spiaggia.
7. Carmine’s: Gold Coast. Italian. A GOLP regular.
8. Fred’s at Barneys New York: Gold Coast. Italian. Who doesn’t like dinning at Freds?
9. Gemini Bistro: Lincoln Park. Contemporary American. Dying to try.
10. GT Fish and Oyster: River North. Seafood. A Chicago must.
11. Jellyfish: Gold Coast. Pan-Asian. Cool atmosphere. And when we say cool, it looks like a spaceship.
12. Le Colonial: Gold Coast. Vietnamese. Will definitely be dinning this week.
13. Mercadito: River North. Mexican. The BEST Mexican if we might add.
14. Mon Ami Gabi: Lincoln Park. French. Definite date night spot.
15. Nellcote: West Loop. French American. Yes, another must.
18. Tarantino’s: Lincoln Park. Italian. One of our favorite spots in Lincoln Park. Date night + great atmosphere. Can’t go wrong!
19. Zapatista: South Loop. Mexican. Amazing reviews.
20. Trencherman: Bucktown. American. A new hotspot and we’re on board.
With our New Year’s resolutions well under way, there’s no better time than now for Nike Chicago to introduce their first ever Nike Training Club to Chicago! Last night we had a chance to stop by the new facility that includes a retail space on the first floor offering some of our favorite merchandise with the second floor being a fabulous sprawling studio.
What makes this new space even more awesome? Nike will be offering ass-kicking classes all week long. free. seven days a week. A roster of trainers from studios across the city including Bar Bee Fit, Yoga, and Nike+ Run Club will be teaching classes for around 20 people each class.
Classes start next Monday, February 4th! Time to get your fit on! - GOLP